WINE CLUB RELEASE EVENT
Time & Location
About the Event
WINE CLUB PICKUP VALENTINE TUNNEL OF LOVE
February 12th & 13th - 12noon to 6pm
Artesian Cellars Tasting Room
• Station 1) complimentary rose for our lady guests and wine sampling
• Station 2) get your portrait taken while sampling more delicious wines
• Station 3) Enjoy a delicious strawberry paired perfectly with wine
• Station 4) Chocolate! And some very tasty wines to compliment
• Station 5) The barrel room, enjoy a tasting with the winemaker and learn about our wines.
• Pick up your wine club release and gifts as you leave the barrel room.
- *We have been mandated by the State to have less than 50 people at any time during an event so reservations are mandatory for the release. We allow each guest 10 minutes per station and four guests per station. (works out to 50 minutes maximum per group) and then on to the next group. We hope to get 120+ through each day.
- We will have charcuterie trays available for purchase in our outside seating areas (weather dependent) on a space available basis. Sorry we our unable to reserve outside seating for this event.
- Inside seating in our main wine room is by reservation only during the release event. We are sorry but we cannot accommodate more than 16 people at a time in our main tasting and dining room because of COVID restrictions.
- During the wine club release, food orders from our menu will only be available inside the main tasting room and only with reservations. We will not be able to serve food menu items in the barrel room or at outside seating areas during the club release.
- Notes: this schedule should allow us to rotate 20 people through every 50 minutes, as soon as the first station empties we will send the next 4 into the tunnel. Masks are mandatory except when actively eating or drinking.
- Our normal wine tastings menu will be available in a special event tent adjacent to the winery. We will have additional bottles for purchase everywhere!